A new season....

Where, how, when, what, and why?

Moderator: forumadmin

Post by Guest »

well, the discussion board has been quiet for awhile. Is everyone sleeping, or shoveling out their boats for launch? We are scheduled for mid may. Anyone have any cruising plans yet for the summer?

[Posted by: Maya
]

Post by Guest »

Maya, the boat is in the water and we are almost ready to go! A few things broke over the winter and we are trying to get everything fixed. Hopefully ready for our first overnight this weekend.

Two cruising plans - I think - a 1 or 2 week cruise of the bay with Phyllis and a guys trip to sail around the Del-Mar-Va for fun (I think). That's it for now.

What about Arion's Ride - big plans for another 2 week cruise in Maine?

[Posted by: Bob
]

Post by Guest »

Bob - I feel like we are out of hibernation! We have a 2 week cruise planned in August - as well as a week in July and one in September. We may have an addtional week in June - we'll see. Arion' Ride will go in at the beginning of May.
OH, we have had a B&G Remote Vision installed for this years new "toy"!

]

Post by Guest »

Anyone have a neat spot to mount cockpit speakers? I race without the transom locker, so the obvious flush-mount, forward-facing in that location is not a convenient option.

[Posted by: Barry
]

Post by Guest »

Barry - here are couple of photos of how we managed the speaker issue. not the photo with the box removed - speakers just forwad of wherethe box would be. speakers

]

A new season....

Post by Guest »

barry - here is the starboard side of the speaker placement.

[Posted by: Maya]
Attachments
171.jpg
171.jpg (51.09 KiB) Viewed 8274 times