If you have an event that should be added to the calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
51 days until this event
The J/109 East Coast Regatta Series Mandatory Event will be at the Cedar Point One Design Regatta.
East Coast Regatta Series Events
- Cedar Point One Design Regatta – the mandatory event (30-31 May)
- NYYC Annual Regatta (12-14 June)
- American YC Fall Series at AYC (26–27 September, 3-4 October)
Singlehanded and Doublehanded classes will start on Friday. The courses consist of ocean triangles of from 65-125 miles in length, which begin and end in Narragansett Bay, and which vary for the Monohulls, Multihulls and Cruising Canvas divisions. The SOLO-TWIN is raced annually. There has been a good showing of doublehanded J/109s for this event.
- Registration Thursday 1600-2000
- Skipper’s Meeting Friday 0900
- First Start Friday 1200
- Awards Saturday 1700
One of the nation’s oldest distance races at one of the best venues on the East Coast. Edgartown Yacht Club’s three-day race weekend includes competitive buoy racing on Thursday and Friday, July 30th and 31st, and concludes with two independently scored distance races on Saturday, August 1st:
- ’Round-the-Island race (56 nautical-mile), or
- ’Round-the-Sound race (20 nautical-mile ) for those preferring a shorter course
‘RTI Entrants are guaranteed a free mooring for two nights during the event, and will be able to switch from the ’Round-the-Island race to the shorter ’Round-the-Sound race (and vice versa) by noon on Friday, July 31st.
For more information, go to www.rtirace.org or contact
Margaret Passafiume – email@example.com – (508) 627-4364 x18.
On Facebook follow Edgartown Yacht Club Racing.