– Ballot to elect J/109 Class Officers through 2024 –
Hello %firstname% %lastname%,
This email was sent to all J/109 Class voting members. It contains an electronic ballot to vote for J/109 Class Officers to serve through 2024. Please do not forward this email to others as it contains a link with your personal ballot. Results will be announced at the 2022 annual meeting.
>> Read below then click this link to cast your vote <<<
The nominating committee appointed by the Class President in June hereby presents the following slate of candidates to be elected as J/109 Class Officers for the two year period commencing 1 January 2023. All votes are submitted online using the link provided above.
President – Trevor Roach (Incendiary #168)
Vice President – Dan Nash (Mistral #71)
Secretary – Cory Eaves (Freedom #255) – Currently serves as Secretary
Treasurer – Julia O-Dowd (TBD #178)
Additionally, the following positions appointed by the Executive Board are presented. These are not subject to vote and are provided for information only:
- Class Measurer & Technical Committee Lead – Bengt Johansson, Zig Zag, #37 – Currently serves as Class Measurer
- Assistant Class Measurer & Technical Committee (Appointed by the President) – Ted Herlihy, Gut Feeling, #72 – Currently serves as Assistant Class Measurer
- Technical Committee (Copyright Holder’s representative) – David Rosow Loki #125
- At-Large Member – Pete Priede, Full Tilt #249 – Currently serves as Vice President
- Copyright Holder – Jeff Johnstone, J/Boats
- Assistant Treasurer – Bill Kneller, Vento Solare, #266 – Currently serves as Treasurer
The nominations are presented as a ballot to current Voting Members.
To register your vote with the J/109 Class Secretary, simply submit your vote online, indicating whether you vote “Yes” or “No” for this slate of Officers. There is a blank space provided where you may write in candidates for any position. If you vote “Yes” and write in another candidates name and position, the names written in the blank will take precedence. This election will close at 4pm East Coast time on Monday, October 17, 2022 with results announced at the annual meeting.
Voting Members include J/109 owners who are current class members (those who have paid class dues in 2022). Please note that in the case of co-ownership, only one vote is allowed per boat. If this applies to you, please consult with your co-owner and submit only one vote. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
This message was sent from the J/109 Class Association email system. We periodically send out messages about the J/109 Class including one design events, class rules, cruising, member updates, maintenance information, and technical advisories from equipment manufacturers concerning the J/109. If you would like to update your email preferences, please send a message to the J/109 Class Administrator.