Sold: Lots of used sails for sale

Sell your sails, equipment, trailers, etc.

Moderator: forumadmin

chris_z

Sold: Lots of used sails for sale

Post by chris_z »

OK, time to clear out the storage bin. I have the following five Doyle sails for sale. Make me a reasonable offer on one or more, pay the shipping (or pick up in Boston/Newport) and we may have a deal!!

- 2006 One-Design Spinnaker (108 sq m) in red. Dynalite 75 APR 90. This one is pretty soft, so good for practice, deliveries, cruising or as a backup.

- 2009 PHRF Spinnaker (121 sq m) in red. Superlite 50 APR 100. Still in pretty good shape, although the luff is getting a little baggie. There are a few patches on some pinholes, but it still has some crinkliness to the cloth.

- 2006 Heavy Mainsail. Stratus V/T 20 with taffeta on both sides, this is a VERY heavy sail. Slugs on the boltrope, so you flake and don't roll. I have the battens for it as well. This would be an excellent delivery sail or one to put on when it's blowing stink out and you don't want to beat up your racing main.

- 2010 Light #1 155 Genoa. D4 Carbon/Kevlar 10 weight Mylar, this sail has been used MAYBE 10 times. It is perfect for 0-8 knots of true wind speed, but as you SHOULDN'T rave in that little breeze we never use it.

- 2012 Medium #1 155 Genoa. D4 Twaron 15 weight Mylar, this sail belonged to a different J/109 who did not like the cut and I picked it up as a Weds night/backup sail. It has maybe 10 races on it.
hal_wurster

Re: Lots of used sails for sale

Post by hal_wurster »

Very interested, will be in boston area tomorrow if you can act that quickly? Hal Wurster
hal_wurster

Post by hal_wurster »

Sent a private message (on this forum) and a linked in request to try and connect with you quickly, 2672594660 cell
carlbraden

Post by carlbraden »

Hi - do you still have any used sails available?

Thanks