Sold: Used B&G H1000 Parts

Sell your sails, equipment, trailers, etc.

Moderator: forumadmin

Sold: Used B&G H1000 Parts

Post by Guest »

I just switched out to an H3000 system - I have a bunch of displays and boxes for a vintage 2007 H1000 system. Let me know if you are looking for H1000 parts (all used - but in good working order.)

[Posted by: Joel Livingston %23240
]

Post by Guest »

Can you list up haw many displays and boxes you do have . do you have the analogue wind display and the universal box for NMEA connection to PC ?
best regards,

[Posted by: philippe melis
]

Post by Guest »

I am interested in the mast head unit if it works as my local electronics co is not supporting h1000 any more

[Posted by: George ODOwd
]

Post by Guest »

I´m interested in all the displays, digitals and analogue wind displays that you have. Also may have interested in the cnd unit if is working in good order.
Antonio Infante
Luna Seis
ESP-8463

[Posted by: Oruwan
]

Post by Guest »

Sorry. Everything has been sold. Thanks for your interest.

[Posted by: Joel Livingston %23240
]

Post by Guest »

I have a number of H1000 items that I'm happy to part with. I have the wind instrument with analog display and interface box. I also have two of the flexible programmable displays. I think one of the displays has a couple ol thin lines missing, but is still readable. I have one triple display with mast bracket. I also have a band new depth sounder and knot meter with B&G interface box. Lastly I have an unidentified number of wiring for these instruments. To the best of my knowledge it all works - it did when I took it out. Can't guarantee anything, though, since it's off the boat now. I'm offering the lot as described above for $500.00. Leave a message here if you're interested. I'm in Texas.

[Posted by: Al Goethe
]
algoethe

Post by algoethe »

All items have been sold! I was surprised at the level of interest!
tdingman

Re: Used B&G h1000 System and Northstar Plotter

Post by tdingman »

I have just upgraded all our B&G h1000 instruments, Northstar GPs and plotter and Standard Horizon VHF. Everything is available from displays, autopilot components (except the ram), masthead unit, speedo/depth transducers, interface boxes, cables/connectors, plotter, GPS, manuals...everything. Anyone interested? I can send you a complete list and asking prices. Let me know if you're interested.