Am I the ONLY one cruising?

Where, how, when, what, and why?

Moderator: forumadmin

Post by Guest »

OR, it this some dirty little secret that you all have that you won't talk about! :wink: We have finished 32 days of cruising so far with another 8 days planned before the season is out. The furthest east we have gotten as been Sorrento, Maine (Frenchmans Bay), and admittedly we have not been south of Maine yet. we are having too much fun up here.

We have met up with TRUE NORTH and FLYING CLIPPER. We had a BLAST with FLYING CLIPPER in North East Harbor, drinks, food and stories....

If you do cruise (its the Other Dark Side) I would love to hear from you!

Maya

[Posted by: Maya
]
gerry_keeler

Post by gerry_keeler »

Hi Maya,
I'm having #334 built and it should be ready in April. Sanibel will be sailing out of Groton, CT. I plan on spending half of the time racing and the other half cruising. We'll stay local in 2007, BI, Newport, MV, and Nantucket. In 2008, maybe we'll take it to Bermuda. I've even been thinking about trans-atlantic to Briton.
What are your plans for 2007?
Cheers and Happy New Year!
Gerry

Post by Guest »

Mom & Dad cruise every summer for two months in the PNW. Had a blast last year checking out Broughton Island. Dad says there are lots of tidal rapids up there (inlets and narrow passages), and once you get past them, the crowd *really* thins out. He's thinking of circumnavigating Vancouver Island this coming summer. I'll probably meet up with him (and bring a buddy or two) for the more adventurous parts up and around the outside.

I wish I was retired!

[Posted by: tom_n
]

Post by Guest »

I am so glad you all posted! Our plans for this summer will include about 6 weeks of cruising, but we haven't decided where yet. Anyone attending the JRendezvous in March??

[Posted by: Maya
]

Am I the ONLY one cruising?

Post by Guest »

Hi Maya,
We'll miss the rendevous in March. Question. What, if anything, do you use to heat your cabin?

[Posted by: gerrykeeler@gmail.com]