- DO a search of this board before posting any questions.
- DO find the appropriate topic and sub-topic if one exists before starting a new conversation.
- DO enter your real name with hull number, boat name or home port when posting messages here.
- DO check back in a day or so to see if your question has been answered.
- DO use the documentation to learn how to do searches, message formatting, and registration.
- DO NOT use intemperate language or personal attacks.
- DO NOT post your message or question to more than one discussion on this board.
- DO NOT post your message in a subtopic where your message does not belong.
- DO NOT post classifieds in the upper section. There's a separate classified section with posting guidelines in the J/109 Marketplace
HOW TO USE THIS BOARD
1. SEARCH FOR SIMILAR ISSUES
Before posting a question, see if anyone else has already asked and had the question answered. To do this, click on "Keyword Search" in the left frame. Type in a few words from your query into the following box. To get a more useful search, precede important words with a + to require that the word is there.
2. IF YOUR QUESTION OR OBSERVATION DOES NOT APPEAR
If your question has not already been asked or observation made on the board, post a new message in an appropriate area.
3. IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW UP
If a page has already been started on the problem you're having, but the advice there does not help, you are welcome to post a followup on that page. Do not start a new discussion on a separate page if there is already a discussion on the subject of interest. Follow the guidelines given under point 2 above.
This board is moderated by Bill Kneller. If you'd like to help by moderating one or more topics, please e-mail email@example.com
If you are interested in being a regular user of the FORUM, we suggest that you establish a user account for yourself. Click "Register" in the upper right section of the header. You sign up for e-mail notification in your new account and you can also search for all messages posted since your last visit using "Search by date".