The nominating committee appointed by the Class President in June hereby presents the following slate of candidates to be elected as J/109 Class Officers for the two year period commencing 1 January 2023. All votes are submitted online using a special voting link provided to current members. Voting commences 17 September 2022 and closes at 1600 East Coast Time on 17 October 2022. Results will be announced at the annual meeting scheduled on 25 October 2022.
President – Trevor Roach (Incendiary #168)
Vice President – Dan Nash (Mistral #71)
Secretary – Cory Eaves (Freedom #255) – Currently serves as Secretary
Treasurer – Julia O-Dowd (TBD #178)
Additionally, the following positions appointed by the Executive Board are presented. These are not subject to vote and are provided for information only:
- Class Measurer & Technical Committee Lead – Bengt Johansson, Zig Zag, #37 – Currently serves as Class Measurer
- Assistant Class Measurer & Technical Committee (Appointed by the President) – Ted Herlihy, Gut Feeling, #72 – Currently serves as Assistant Class Measurer
- Technical Committee (Copyright Holder’s representative) – David Rosow, Loki #125
- At-Large Member – Pete Priede, Full Tilt #249 – Currently serves as Vice President
- Copyright Holder – Jeff Johnstone, J/Boats
- Assistant Treasurer – Bill Kneller, Vento Solare, #266 – Currently serves as Treasurer
The nominations are presented as a ballot to current Voting Members.