Quantum Sails has donated a new One Design spinnaker to the J/109 Class. The spinnaker will be auctioned with the proceeds going to the J/109 Class to defray the 2018 J/109 North American Championship expenses. The winning bidder will provide the desired color scheme and sail numbers upon notification of the winning bid with payment via a check payable to the J/109 Class Association. The new spinnaker will be delivered in 2019.
The auction process is as follows:
1. Check the current bid located on the 2018 J/109 North American Website
2. Submit an email to NA2018Auction@j109.org with your name, phone number and the amount of your bid.
3. The 2018 J/109 North American Website will be updated to display the highest bid received each day.
4. Multiple bids may be submitted online through 4pm local New York time Friday 12 October 2018.
5. Opportunities will be provided for those attending the North American Championship at Larchmont YC to bid during the social event on Friday evening. The Auction will be completed and winner announced at the event. A conference call number will be provided so those unable to be present on site may submit bids over the phone. The conference number is (deleted) and will go live at 4pm Friday 12 October.